TELL YOUR STORY WITH LEGO BRICKS & WIN!
Where do you live? What are your interests? What is your story? Young and old, small and big, people of all nationalities have one thing in common: we have a story to tell!
LEGO, the world’s No. 1 construction toy, would like to hear YOUR story. Do you live in a big city or a small village? Do you like to play football or do you prefer tennis? Do you dream of becoming a doctor or maybe an astronaut? Think about what fills your world – and then build it with LEGO bricks.
Share your story with us, join in LEGO’s first-ever Asian building competition ‘Build Your World’ and who knows, your LEGO bricks creation could earn you a VIP trip to LEGOLAND Malaysia!
A LEGO competition for everyone
‘Build Your World’ is a competition that is open to everyone, children and adults alike.
The rules are simple:
· Participants are divided into two categories – 6-12 years old & over 12 years old
· Participants in each category have to build a model with LEGO bricks and submit it for review. All participants have
complete creative freedom.
· A jury will select the best models and send the winners on to the international grand finale of the competition.
Winners get VIP treatment
The ‘Build Your World’ competition offers lots of exciting prizes:
The grand winners from Malaysia win a two-day stay and a special VIP tour at Asia’s very first LEGOLAND. During the visit, winners will:
· try more than 40 rides shows and attractions;
· work with LEGOLAND Malaysia model builders where they will teach new techniques and engage winners in a special building
· enjoy privileges to go on a behind-the-scenes tour before the Park’s daily opening and find out what model builders really do. Most importantly, the grand winners will also have their models displayed to thousands of people at the Park. Now that’s a deal you won’t want to miss.
Inspire the builders of tomorrow
The ‘Build Your World’ competition is the biggest building competition of its kind in the Asian region. The aim of the
competition is to promote creativity and imagination, the core values of the LEGO brand.
By inviting everyone, especially children, to join the competition, the LEGO Group takes one more step towards fulfilling its mission of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow.
Competition and registration information
The Malaysian leg of ‘Build Your World’ will be held daily from 28 May to 9 June 2013 between 11 am and 8 pm at the Concourse area, Ground Floor of Bangsar Village II.
Registration forms may be obtained from the Information Counters in Bangsar Village and Bangsar Village II. There are no participation fees required and no purchase necessary to be eligible to participate. You are however advised to submit your registration forms prior to the competition to ensure your slot!
For more information about the ‘Build Your World’ competition, please email email@example.com